Benefits of becoming a member of the Iberoamerican Academy of Management:
- Members will receive free of charge Management Research, official research journal of the Iberoamerican Academy, published by Emerald Group Publishing. The journal appears three times a year and it has a research orientation similar to that of the Academy of Management. For additional information see Management Research
- Members will receive a reduced fee for each of our future international conferences. For more information see the conferences section.
- Members will be entitled to participate as speakers in our annual meeting held as part of the annual Academy of Management Conference, which is a full day of programs on Saturday before the Academy of Management meeting scheduled as one of the professional development workshops.
- Members will be allowed to submit job-posting vacancies to our web page in the opportunities section.
- Members will be allowed to add information to our web page, such as conference announcements, publication announcements, scholarships and the like in the announcements section.
- Members will be eligible to receive awards for best papers at our conferences, including honorary mentions.
- Members will become part of a large network of academics and scholars interested in Iberoamerican issues from the US, Latin America, the Iberian Peninsula and other areas. This will provide an opportunity thorough our various forums to interact with other members.